Winter break opening hours
13 December 2018
Find out everything you need to know
The University will close for the winter break on Friday 21 December 2018 and will reopen on Wednesday 2 January 2019.
Some of the University’s on campus facilities and services will remain open for staff and students during this period including:
- Security - our friendly Security team are available all year round and are always happy to help if you need some support on campus. You can give them a call on 0161 247 2222 (Manchester) or 0161 247 5200 (Cheshire) and get in touch via the SafeZone App
- Library – the All Saints Library in Manchester will be continue to be open 24/7 during the winter break, but the All Saints Library helpdesk and the Cheshire Library will be operating on reduced hours
- IT Helpdesk – if you need any IT support during the winter break, you can contact the out-of-hours IT service – simply call 0161 247 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students’ Union – please visit The Union's webpage for their Manchester and Cheshire Christmas opening hours
- Buildings and Catering – you can view the academic buildings, sports facilities and catering outlets’ closure dates here
If you are staying on campus or in halls of residence over the winter break and need any help, you can also call the Christmas Contact Centre on 0161 247 5858.
We hope you all have a fantastic winter break and a happy New Year!