Out of Schools Exhibition
The 'Out of Schools' Show is an annual exhibition of pupil's work from schools across the region that showcases the exceptional achievements in art and design from early years to college students.
The event provides an opportunity for schools to:
- celebrate the achievements of their pupils
- share best practice in the subject
- show the value of the subject and its impact across the curriculum
- provide an enriching experience beyond the classroom
During the Exhibition we run
- Schools Visit Days
- Creative Week Workshops
- Weekend Fun Days for Families
Please see http://www.artdes.mmu.ac.uk/engagement/ for more information.