Whether you have a passion for art, design or performance, we have an extensive range of courses for you to choose from.
Each course has access to an extensive range of facilities and are led by specialist teaching staff. Based in a vibrant city, the School of Art is just a short walk from the centre – a cultural and creative hub!
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design UAL L3
- INTO International Foundation
- Acting BA (Hons)
- Art History & Curating BA (Hons)
- Drama & Contemporary Performance BA (Hons)
- Fine Art BA (Hons)
- Fine Art & Art History BA (Hons)
- Graphic Design BA (Hons)
- Illustration with Animation BA (Hons)
- Interior Design BA (Hons)
- Product Design BA (Hons)
- Product Design & Craft BA (Hons)
- Textiles in Practice BA (Hons)
Top Up Courses—
These one year programmes offer direct entry into the final year of a Bachelor’s degree for students who have successfully completed a relevant HND (or equivalent) or the second year of a relevant undergraduate degree.